Sunday, November 14, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge ~ Day 14


"I love being married. It's so great to find that one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life." ~Rita Rudner

I'm so thankful for my husband.  We've been married 16.5 years, and he's my best friend.  I'm glad that we can enjoy spending time together, and that we're not just "stuck together" because of the kids.

We balance each other so well, and he can make me smile when I've had the worst of days.  And yes, it's also fun to tease and annoy each other at times.

I'm thankful we get to spend the rest of our lives together.

Visit Garden of Learning to read more Gratitude Challenge posts.


April E.

6 comments:

  1. Haha. I just read that quote out loud to my hubby and the kids laughed. Congrats on your 16.5 years! You are 2 years ahead of us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you found true love. It's such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are half way to catching up to us. We'll have our 32 in January :) Congratulations on making it this far. You know we are a rare statistic this day and age :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love that quote. It's got to be passed on. lol Thanks for giving me a giggle, and congrats on your 16.5 years!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is wonderful and hope you've shared this with the MR. It's awesome! Have a blessed night! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sister Tipster, he's been reading each of my thankful blog posts, so he saw it. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!