Tuesday, November 30, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge ~ Day 30


On this last day of November, I am thankful for many things that I didn't mention in this month of gratitude.   I was lying in bed last night thinking of them as I drifted off to sleep.

I am thankful for:

  • my opportunity to be on the Homeschool Crew

  • my cozy warm home with all its family history

  • Christmas carols which always bring warm fuzzies and make the season special to me

  • modern conveniences that make my life easier, especially when it comes to laundry

  • God's glorious and beautiful creation

  • really good chocolate

  • my salvation

  • God's faithfulness

  • moments of peace and quiet in the daily hubbub

  • children that love each other, even if they don't want to admit it

  • each new word that my 2 year old says now that he's finally decided talking isn't so bad after all

  • people who take the time to comment on my blog

  • family traditions

  • wood floors even if they do need refinished and they let more garbage get trapped under the couch than our carpet ever did

  • the new laptop we ordered that will enable my kids to use their educational software (and the fun ones) again

  • good health

  • cars that bring family together for the holidays

  • love of family and friends that overcomes any differences


There are so many more things I could list.  I know that I am incredibly blessed by God, and I am thankful.   I know that nothing exists without God, and all the blessings in my life (no matter how mundane) are from Him.

Visit Garden of Learning to read more Gratitude Challenge posts.


April E.

2 comments:

  1. That's a great list. Thank you for all of your gratitude posts, I've enjoyed them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a great list. I didn't get to all that I wanted to either and on some days, what I was thinking to post got interrupted by something else to post instead.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!