On this last day of November, I am thankful for many things that I didn't mention in this month of gratitude. I was lying in bed last night thinking of them as I drifted off to sleep.
I am thankful for:
- my opportunity to be on the Homeschool Crew
- my cozy warm home with all its family history
- Christmas carols which always bring warm fuzzies and make the season special to me
- modern conveniences that make my life easier, especially when it comes to laundry
- God's glorious and beautiful creation
- really good chocolate
- my salvation
- God's faithfulness
- moments of peace and quiet in the daily hubbub
- children that love each other, even if they don't want to admit it
- each new word that my 2 year old says now that he's finally decided talking isn't so bad after all
- people who take the time to comment on my blog
- family traditions
- wood floors even if they do need refinished and they let more garbage get trapped under the couch than our carpet ever did
- the new laptop we ordered that will enable my kids to use their educational software (and the fun ones) again
- good health
- cars that bring family together for the holidays
- love of family and friends that overcomes any differences
There are so many more things I could list. I know that I am incredibly blessed by God, and I am thankful. I know that nothing exists without God, and all the blessings in my life (no matter how mundane) are from Him.
Visit Garden of Learning to read more Gratitude Challenge posts.