Sunday, November 28, 2010

2010 Gratitude Challenge ~ Days 27 and 28


On Saturday I was thankful for safe travels as we returned home from our Thanksgiving visit with family.  I was also thankful for the new tires we were able to put on Beatrice (our 15 passenger van)  via a Black Friday sale, which made travel even more safe.

Today I am thankful for the fellowship of believers.  They are my adopted family.  I'm thankful for my Sunday School class, and those who encourage us each week. I'm thankful for the Pastor's Biblical teaching, the small group Bible Study we're in, and the friendships.

I'm especially thankful for the adults who teach my children or serve in nursery each Sunday and Wednesday.  I'm thankful that they love my children, and that they minister to them joyfully.   I'm thankful that they are patient with my shy children, and even more patient with my hyper children.   May God renew their strength and patience this week so they can be ready for next week.

May God renew my patience, as well.

Visit Garden of Learning to read more Gratitude Challenge posts.


April E.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad Beatrice is enjoying her early Christmas gift, and that through your church you have so many good people in your life.

    I'll join you in that prayer for renewed patience. I could use some, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am grateful for everything about our church and church family as well. I don't know how I'd survive without them all. Great things to be grateful for.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Homeschool News and Venture Gained, Samantha Davis. Samantha Davis said: ElCloud Homeschool: Busy Minds, Busy Hands, Busy Feet » 2010 ...: 2010 Gratitude Challenge ~ Days 27 and 28. Pos... http://bit.ly/fyEk6g [...]

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!