A few random thoughts that have been rumbling through my mind and don't deserve a post of their own:
1. Clear pacifiers are a bad idea. What was Gerber thinking? And which pacifier designer is going to spend a day at my house helping me locate all my lost CLEAR pacifiers? They're hard enough to find when they're colored.
2. Glass drinkware is not for families with kids. Plastic drinkware is much more appropriate. I'd forgotten. But I'm getting reminded on a regular basis of why I used to LOVE my Tupperware glasses.
3. Large families apparently need a schedule for the TV, so everyone gets a chance to watch what interests them. Either that or I need to give up my aversion to more than one TV in the home. Gasp. Gurgle. Groan. It's killing me to even type that. Schedule=dirty word. Multiple TVs=dirty words.
4. I smell cigarettes this morning. Yet no one smokes in our family and I'm out in the boonies away from other homes or people. Actually, my nose/mind does this on occasion, especially if it's slightly congested. It's a phantom smell. I've had this issue for 5 years, I think.
5. My kids don't understand this, but a clean home is restful to me. When the floor is picked up and the table is clear, I'm calmer. I don't care about the dust. I don't care about whether the floor was mopped. I just like to see a semblance of order, so I can relax.
I'm just sayin' ...