- snow is on the ground, the roast is in the crockpot, and school is underway
- 4 yo L loves to help me peel carrots and potatoes for supper, though I usually finish everything else before she finishes one
- the baby is asleep, the roast is starting to smell yummy, and all the children are finishing their schoolwork
- the chickens are laying eggs again, so they've spared themselves from the butcher
- snow is cold, messy, beautiful, and I'm tired of it ... except I do like seeing bunny, cat and dog tracks in the snow
- I pulled out my cloth diapers again today and will try to use them with Baby V and 2 yo G again
- We're testing out several new curriculum items we're really enjoying!
- 4 yo L has a laugh that makes EVERYONE else laugh with her
I kept planning to post it "right after this". And every time, something would come up to stop me again. And nothing got posted.
I was trying to post something DAILY in February. I think I'm failing. I can't post daily (notice Feb. 1 is empty), and I've been too busy writing upcoming reviews, trying to overcome the mountain of laundry, and overseeing schoolwork, to post anything significant yesterday or today.
I might have taken the wrong challenge. Or at least in the wrong month.
But at least you know I was thinking of you all ... all day long!