Wednesday, February 2, 2011

It has to be the middle of winter ...

It's bitterly cold.

It's snowy.

Everything keeps getting canceled by the weather.

Everyone in our family is fighting a cold.

It has to be winter.

I'm so ready for Spring.

In the meantime, I spent today catching up on reviews and enjoying having Steve home from work for the second day in a row due to bad roads and his work being closed.

I think I need another tissue, some more water, and a good night's rest.

I hope you're at least feeling better than I am, though I know many of you are facing the same winter weather we are.

Longing for Spring,
April E.

1 comment:

  1. I too am longing for spring and I see glimpes of it...a tad more light on both ends of the day, song birds returning, green shoots of grass trying to grow. But the cold has been long this year even for the mid atlantic. We all seem to have a cold or something at the moment. I believe we have stock in Kleenx this year! So you are not alone! What a glorious day it will be when spring finally arrives.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!