Sunday, April 24, 2011

You know you're a mother when ...

... your children are playing Roller Coaster Tycoon and you keep asking, "Where is your sister, and why is she screaming?"  "Where did your baby brother go?  I hear him crying."

 

And then the giggles start.  You look around and see the giggles are gathered around the laptop.  Then you know it's that stupid game playing tricks on you again.


But really ... if you hear distant screaming ... you SHOULD to take count of your kids.  One of these days it really will be the 2 yo or 5 yo crying somewhere, right?

 

Just your average paranoid mom,
April E.

 

4 comments:

  1. Yup, I've done that too. ;-) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know another woman in my house who does that... LOL It's a Mom thing, my Mom's the same way. :P It can be very entertaining. ;) God Bless y'all Mrs.April!

    -Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you, Rachel. :) God bless you and your family, too. (((hugs)))

    April

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, the screaming in that game has always put me a bit on edge, and I don't even have any kids. Of course, I'm not a fan of roller coasters, so perhaps it's just my own paranoia showing through [smile].

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!