Thursday, May 12, 2011

Introducing A New Christian Music Artist: Robert Pierre

I love Christian music, and I'm always eager to hear new artists.  I just discovered a new Christian pop musician, and I really think you'll enjoy his music. 

 

Robert Pierre will soon be releasing his third album, entitled "I'm All In."  He's an 18 year old Christian teen, just graduating from high school this month. Though I hadn't heard of Robert Pierre before, he has toured with the Believe tour, the iShine tour, and even with the Winter Jam 2010 concert tour.  As a singer-songwriter, Robert helped write 10 of the 11 songs on his latest CD, as well as playing guitar for the recording.

 

I was able to enjoy a sample of 4 songs from his previous album, "Identity", at NoiseTrade.com.  The four songs you can listen to (and even download for FREE) are:


  • Jesus

  • You Hold Me Now

  • Breaking My Heart

  • Identity



 

Robert's music falls into the Christian Pop genre.  My 14 year old daughter and I both enjoyed these four songs, though my 15 year old (who dislikes pop) didn't care for them as much.  Her response (as usual with pop music) was "It's okay."   But my 14 year old daughter said she loves it and would LOVE to have the full CD when it's released!  She quickly downloaded the songs to her laptop so she can add them to her MP3 player.

 

I'm not great at describing music, so I hope you'll go listen to the Robert Pierre samples yourself.    His musical style and content should reach many ages, from teens to adults!  You can also follow Robert Pierre on facebook.

 

This review opportunity was provided by Propeller.  I received no other compensation for this post, though I should later receive the full CD for a more detailed review.


 


April E.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!