Sunday, May 29, 2011

Yet another reason NOT to fold laundry

This blog post has been entered in The Christian Home magazine's weekly issue.  You can read more entries at The Legacy of Home blog.




 

Just over two years ago, I posted my number one reason NOT to fold laundry.  It was a really cute reason, too.  My almost 3 year old daughter laid across this basket to eat a snack -- and fell asleep.  I found her there a few minutes later.


March 2009


 


Of course, within two months, that same daughter reminded me of the number one reason TO fold your laundry.  Sigh.  "Okay, okay ... I'll try harder to get my laundry folded quickly,"  I vowed.


 


But I've fallen behind too often  in the past 6 months.  Ever since our new baby  started staying awake more, became mobile, and began expressing opinions, I've found it hard to keep up with my laundry.  Although, that paid off again this weekend.  If I hadn't been behind on laundry, where would my 2 yo son have taken his nap?


 


May 2011


 

I stepped out of the bathroom after a Saturday afternoon shower to find my son had fallen asleep in the hallway, waiting for me.  Of course, I took a picture right away!


 


I don't know.  I'm thinking this might be a good reason to keep those full laundry baskets sitting around.  At least the clothes are clean!


 


Just teasing ... sort of!
April E.


 

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Ah, those soft warm piles of laundry! :)

    Eventually you'll be able to fold them, but for now you have more important things to do. Just keep taking pictures!

    Annie Kate

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!