Monday, October 29, 2012

I must be the oldest pregnant woman alive ...

At least, according to my 6 yo daughter, L.  She just asked my 11yo son and 13 yo daughter how old I was 900 years ago. 

Wow!  Okay.  Thanks a lot there, L!

The kids did some math and told her I'd be -861 years old, and tried to tell her I wasn't born yet. She didn't believe them, so she came to ask me.

I had to inform her no one from 900 years ago was still alive, and that she doesn't even know anyone who was born 100 years ago. 

Her response ... I know you.  Sigh. I just can't win. 

So there you have it ... I'm the oldest pregnant woman alive.  I'm fairly certain no one else is still having babies at 900 years old.

April E.

2 comments:

  1. I guess you rank right up there with Abraham and Sarah!

    :)

    Gave me a good laugh tonight. Thanks, April! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yoda is going through my head now: "When 900 years you reach, look as good you not? Hmm?"

    ~Luke

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!