Sunday, November 11, 2012

Gratitude Day 11: Baby Number 9!!



Last week, I was 22 weeks into this pregnancy.  Two weeks ago, we found out our ninth child is going to be our fourth little boy.  Our youngest son, 4 yo G, is very excited about the baby.  He often rubs my tummy and tells the baby, "Grow big and come out, baby!" 

Today I'm thankful for this new life that God has created inside me.  We can't wait to meet him.  So far, we have had an odd pattern.  Every other child is thin, and the ones in between are chubby.  If this baby follows that pattern, he'll be a skinny little guy.  Though my skinniest boy was my largest baby at 9 lbs. 12 oz.  So even if this is a skinny boy, he could still be a big baby.  We're all curious to find out if the pattern will hold this time. 

Today I had Steve take my very first belly picture for this pregnancy.  So here I am at 22 weeks pregnant!


Thankful for a healthy baby, and healthy pregnancy, so far!
April E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!