Monday, November 12, 2012

Gratitude Day 12: Small Comforts


Last night I bought a new pajama shirt that is soft and warm and cozy.  I think it will fit me through the rest of this pregnancy with a pair of maternity leggings underneath.  This morning I didn't want to get dressed.  I just wanted to lounge around in my new pajamas, with my fleece robe on, sipping my peppermint mocha coffee. 
It's almost time to "jammy up" again, and I'm looking forward to tomorrow morning's coffee again. 

I've been fighting a cold for several days and I've become very familiar with the bag of cherry cough drops, my tissue box, and my bottle of vitamin C.  They're just little things, really, but they do make life so much more comfortable and enjoyable. So today, I'm thankful for these little things: cozy pajamas, peppermint mocha coffee creamer, and cherry cough drops ... to name a few.

April E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!