I've been busy trying to juggle so many plates, but I keep dropping the blogging one:
- homeschool Mom planning school, helping students, refocusing distracted kids, and looking ahead to next year
- busy mother preparing meals, supervising chores, fighting mount laundry, settling squabbles, enforcing rules, mending hurts, soothing fears, and holding little ones that cry "Me need you, Mama" and "Me hold you, Mama"
- helpmeet and best friend to my hard-working husband - running errands, researching info, making calls, paying bills, preparing lunches for work
- mom of a newborn that needs to be held a lot, and often gets fussy so he needs to be held "just so" and seriously limits the ability to type
- mom of a graduating senior who needs to talk about majors, college paperwork, essay assignments, graduation ceremonies and prom details
I don't really have anything wonderful to share, so I'll just post a photo of our latest blessing. He is well-loved.
photo taken by my sister Sarah 3 weeks ago
One of these days I'll get back into a blogging schedule. Thank you for being patient.