Thursday, August 8, 2013

Introducing Tyndale Rewards!


Have you heard about Tyndale Rewards yet?  It's a club from Tyndale House Publishers that lets you earn points toward free books and Bibles.  I joined a few weeks ago and within ONE day I had earned enough points for a free book.  I didn't request one yet, because I've decided I want to save my points for a Bible instead.

There are several ways you can earn points.  When I joined, I was given free starter points just for joining. I gained more points that same day by giving them my birthday, answering a short survey about Bibles, signing up for their email newsletters, sharing a link on facebook, and posting a link to a review of a Tyndale book I'd written on Amazon.  I quickly reached 80 points and could have requested a fiction book right then.

If you're wondering what the catch is, or how it works, you can view this short video that explains it better.



The only catch to this program is that you have to choose a free book from the books listed on the Tyndale Rewards website.  If you don't like the choices at that time, just wait awhile and choose something else later.  Your points do not expire, so waiting for the available books to change shouldn't be a problem.  And while you wait, you can earn more points by answering occasional surveys, sharing links to the website, inviting friends to join, and posting reviews of Tyndale books on retail websites. 

The only down-side is that the program is only available for US residents.

In case you're wondering, you do NOT need to be a blogger to join Tyndale Rewards.  This isn't a review program.  But if you do happen to have a blog (or any form of social media) you can use it to spread the word about Tyndale Rewards with your member code/link that can earn YOU more points.

So, do you want free books?  Go ahead and take a look around the Tyndale Rewards website and sign up HERE.  It really is simple ... and who can resist free books?  Not me.

Disclosure: If you join via my Tyndale Rewards link, I will get 10 points and you'll get 25 points.  If  I have the most referrals amongst the participating Propeller reviewers, I could win a Kindle Fire.  No other compensation has been given for this blog post - just the chance to earn free books, and the chance to win a Kindle Fire.

April E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!