Thursday, November 27, 2014

Have a Blessed Thanksgiving!

I actually wrote this on Tuesday, in preparation for Thanksgiving Day (when I should have been baking instead). Because today, I'm too busy to actually sit down and make a blog post.

We're celebrating Thanksgiving with my entire family: my parents, my sisters, their families, and all our children. It's crazy loud at times. The kids are having a blast with their cousins, and the adults are having lots of laughter-filled conversation. There are dogs underfoot, beds everywhere, and good smells filling the house.


It's a blessed time with family. It has been years since we all spent Thanksgiving together and we are making memories.



I hope your Thanksgiving is also special. Whether it's quiet or rowdy, small or overflowing, I pray it is blessed.


"Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever."  Psalm 107:1

April E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!