Wednesday, December 31, 2014

2014 with ElCloud Homeschool Blog

Today is the last day of 2014. Throughout the day, I'll be thinking about our family's year. The kids and I will talk about the things we did this year. I'll be thinking about 2015 and all the changes it will bring into our life.

I also enjoy looking back at my blog posts from 2014. I wonder what posts were the most meaningful to my readers? If you go by numbers alone, and remove reviews, then these posts were the ones that most resonated with people.


JANUARY
10 Things My Kids Don't Want Me To Say And Do

FEBRUARY
I'm Thinking About Homeschooling. Where Do I Start?
Teaching Grammar To A 10 Year Old Boy, part 1
Turning A Cave Into A Refuge

MARCH
Teaching Grammar To A 10 Year Old Boy, part 2

and then I disappeared for a few months ... ;)

JULY
Moving On And Counting Down
2014-2015 Homeschool Curriculum Plans

AUGUST
Can You Homeschool High School?

SEPTEMBER
God Will Take Care of the Rest

OCTOBER
Things You Won't Learn From Me

NOVEMBER
18 ElCloud Signs You Have A LOT of Kids

DECEMBER
Five (or Six) Things I'm Really Bad At
Geography Fair: Christmas Around The World

2015 will be another busy year in our life and family. Our second daughter will graduate from our homeschool, hopefully we'll be sending her off to the Marines, we'll have another daughter earn her driver's license, and we'll start our oldest son in our high school. In addition to all of that, there will be laundry, sibling squabbles, dishes, homeschool, Crew reviews, and Steve's two jobs. I'll try to do a better job of updating about our family in the midst of all that craziness.

Happy New Year! I hope your 2015 is full of God's grace and peace and joy!
April E.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!