I haven't accomplished very much this week, so I decided to try to make myself feel better about myself by listing the things I did achieve:
- I finally got the four year old into underwear during the day!
- We celebrated my 11 year old's birthday.
- Everyone was fed.
- I got my husband packed and out the door on a business trip.
- I survived his 2 day trip during the worst part of my illness.
- Some schoolwork was finished, but not all.
- I got the kids to their 4H skit practice and Wednesday night church.
- I ordered birthday gifts for my soon to be 18 year old.
- I took care of the final details for my 17 year old to start her dual-enrollment college classes.
- I took my 5 year old to the dentist with 3 other kids in tow.
- I gave my husband a hair cut before he left on his trip.
- We all made it through most of the week with our sanity intact.
- I loved my family.
Wait! I updated my calendar. That's my 14th accomplishment!
Watching my 11 year old son pester his 4 year old sister right now I think number 15 should be ... I survived the boys being cooped up inside.
So that's 15 things I actually did this week ... along with blow my nose, drink copious amounts of coffee, and suck on cough drops pretty much non-stop.
I hope your week has been more productive than mine.