Friday, August 28, 2015

Looks Like Summer: Kansas Sunflowers (episode 12)

I've been noticing the wildflowers more since we have no flowers left at home. The bridge at the end of our road has been a good area to find new wildflowers to photograph. I went down for some sunflower pictures this weekend, and then they mowed the entire area the very next day. I'm glad I stopped on my way home Sunday.

A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on


A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on


A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on


A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on


And I'm going to blame the weather change, and building thunderstorms, for this picture ...


It's still summer, though the weather is much nicer these days. I have children counting down to Fall, as well as to the double-birthday that comes just before the season change.

April E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!