Saturday, September 26, 2015

Fall Favorites: Roofwork and Parades (episode 2)

It's been a hectic, crazy week.  I'll let the pictures tell the story.


Dog sitting for my sister this week!

A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on



Friends of the Library sale!

A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on



Admiring the mums at the store.

A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on



I don't have mums, so we admired these ...

A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on



The rain didn't go away. It rained in my closet. Soaked quilts, clothes, shoes. Sigh.

A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on


At least the Christmas presents stayed dry.

Small towns love their Fall parades and festivals.

A photo posted by April E (@elcloudapril) on


And now ... showers and ferrying teens to work ... getting ready for church tomorrow! Starting the week all over again!

April E.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!