Monday, October 12, 2015

It's coming ... 2016!

I was working in my calendar today and realized I am facing the end of 2015. We've got holidays coming up, the end of our first semester of homeschool, and the end of the Schoolhouse Review Crew. For the Crew, I have 6 reviews left in October and 4 left in November. Then the year is done!

With that in mind, I thought I'd give you a list of upcoming reviews, both Crew and otherwise.

October Reviews

Living Waters FishFlix DVD - Crew Review
NIV Bible for Women -  BookLook Review
Brookdale House Fun Spanish - Crew Review
Koru Naturals products - Crew Review
For The Love by Jen Hatmaker - BookLook Review
Resources from Institute for Excellence in Writing - Crew Review
Apologia's Ultimate Homeschool Plannner - Crew Review
The Nutcracker CD from Maestro Classics - Crew Review
God Gave Us Sleep ebook from Lisa Tawn Bergren - Blogging For Books Review

November Reviews

Standard Deviants Accelerate Online Courses - Crew Review
Brinkman Adventures Season 3 CDs - Crew Review
Eat Your Science Homework by Ann McCallum books - Crew Review
Fun-Time Phonics! from Critical Thinking Co. - Crew Review
The Ology  - Litfuse Review
Ishtar's Odyssey - Kregel Review
The Aleppo Code - Kregel Review
The Midnight Visitors - Kregel Review

In other words, there will be a lot of reviews over the next two months. I'm trying not to book myself so full for December and next year, though. I'll try to fit in personal posts, as well.

It's going to be a busy final 3 months for 2015!

April E.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!