Friday, May 20, 2016

And then there were actual photos!

A friend brought it to my attention that my reviews recently didn't have pictures that were visible, at least not to everyone. I'm so sorry! Two weeks of reviews and personal posts that didn't have images because my instagram images were showing up blank.

If there were any posts you were wanting to read and didn't see the images, go ahead and give it a peek again. There were seven Book Reviews and two ElCloud Photo posts that weren't working previously.

But now, there are actual photos! I apologize. And next time you're reading and wondering why you can't see anything ... please leave a comment! I was so thankful Julieanne took the time to let me know.













Sheepishly,
April E.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you. Thanks for your comment!