Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A great quote, and free online games & activities.

I stumbled up on this quote today and I just had to share it.  I love it!!

"I would be the most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves."

~~Anna Quindlen

Of course, my first goal for my children is actually to see them loving and serving the Lord!  "I have no greater joy than to hear that my children are walking in the truth."  3 John 1:4

But, I also hope they grow up to love reading and continuing to learn.

And to change subjects, my hubby Steve emailed me this leap frog math and logic game today.  It's for a first grade class, but it took me awhile to figure it out, myself.

Math/Logic Challenge
www.mrhall.org/mathgames/leapfrog/leapfrog.htm

Then, I poked around and found that this website is from a first grade teacher, and he actually has
games & activities on many subjects.
www.mrhall.org/

My children are now begging me to let them play there awhile.

Blessings,
April