Friday, October 30, 2009

Autumn ... through the ElCloud Lens

The leaves are half off the trees this week, but I wanted to share some Fall photos I took last week, when the leaves had just finished turning.  It was one of those days where I just went, "Oh!  Wow!  Everything's yellow!"  It may have been that way for a few days but it suddenly hit me, and I had to take photos.  I'm so glad I took the time to do it since the tree is half-bare now.

A yellow carpet across the lawn ...



The sweet little tree ...


My kids wanted to know why I took this picture ... I just liked it.


The canopy ...


Our friendly scarecrow, guarding the back door ...


The cute little tree from the side, looks a little different from here.  I truly had not noticed its tilt before.


The scarecrow guarding our driveway ...


Just a couple of our pumpkins in the rain ...


That's what Fall has looked like at our house this year.  Every now and then we just have to take a moment to enjoy (and capture) the beauty of a season. 

Trusting In Him,
April